Required documents to be sent:
1. Filled Application Form.
2. Attach a proof of age (I.D., Passport, etc.).
3. Attach CV or Biography.
4. Attach Photo
5. Attach links to the performance
6. Attach a proof of payment of application fee (non-refundable).
Category “Junior” – 100 USD
Category "Piano Talents" - 100 USD
Category "Young Virtuosi"- 110 USD
Category "Young Artists" - 110 USD
Category " Piano Masters" - 120 USD
7. (optional) request for transcript of comments by judges (add extra 40 USD)
8. (optional) request for a recommendation of Dr. Krystian Tkaczewski to be used in auditions and competitions (add extra) 75 USD
Participants residing and studying in USA are REQUARED to send application fee with check (money order) to the physical address.
Payment of the non-refundable application fee must be made using one of the following methods:
- Personal check payable to Chopin International Piano Competition
Chopin International Piano Competition
20 Marshall St, Apt 6
New Britain, CT 06053 USA
Participants residing outside the USA please click here for the payment information.
All required documents will have to be received electronically to email: by February 15, 2021
If you have any questions or problems with online form, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form 2021