Required documents to be sent:
1. Filled Application Form(capital letters).
2. Proof of age (I.D., Passport, etc.)
3. CV or Biography
4. Proof of payment of application fee (non-refundable)
5. (optional) request for transcript of comments by judges (add extra 40 USD on the separate check)
6. Photo (black and white - jpg format). Please send it to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
in subject please write: your name and category
Payment of the non-refundable application fee must be made using one of the following methods:
1. Personal check payable to Chopin International Piano Competition
2. Money order
3. Western Union transfer for overseas competitiors.
Category "Junior" - 100 USD,
Category "Young Artist" - 110 USD,
Category "Professional"- 120 USD.
All required documents will have to be recieved by February 1, 2020
Chopin International Piano Competition
20 Marshall St, Apt 6
New Britain, CT 06053 USA
If you have any questions, please email us at:
Application Form 2020